- Baseball's Last Spitball Pitcher
Burleigh Grimes retired in 1934 as the last pitcher in baseball who could legally throw a spitball. It was 14 years after the pitch had been banned from the game.
- History's Least Competitive Super Bowls
Not only was Denver's performance in Super Bowl XLVIII against the Seahawks not the worst defeat in Super Bowl history, it wasn't even the worst Broncos defeat in Super Bowl history.
- NC State Men's Basketball 2013-14 Season Preview
NCSU begins a new season without five of last year's top seven scorers. The new-look Wolfpack will need to grow up fast.
- NFL Quarterback Drafts More Bust Than Boom
With three picks in Canton, the 1983 draft ranks as one of the best first rounds for quarterbacks in NFL history. How have first-rounders fared since? Not so well.
- Nolan Ryan, King of the No-Hitters
Nolan Ryan pitched an amazing seven no-hitters in his Hall of Fame career. Each one was a highlight moment.
- Ode to a Skinny Swingman
After four years of Julius Hodge, NC State basketball won't be the same without him.
- A Primer of Major League Pitches
Ever wondered how major league pitchers make a baseball do what they want it to? Over the years, pitches have been passed down and named for their unique characteristics.
- Sendek, Fans Call It Quits
Herb Sendek resigned as head coach of the NCSU men's basketball team at the end of the season in 2006. Sometimes, winning really isn't all there is to it.
- Seven Unbreakable Baseball Records
Baseball has had a rich history of seemingly unattainable records. Here are seven all but guaranteed to remain unbroken.
- The Ten Worst Major League Baseball Seasons
You think your favorite baseball team is historically bad? A quick look at major league history will tell you that it's pretty tough to have a season worse than these ten.
- Time to Ditch the Wrigley Celebrity Stretch
With all due respect to the spirit of Harry Caray, the time has come to eliminate the celebrity "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" bit during the seventh inning stretch.
- Top 10 Worst NFL Quarterback Draft Picks
A look through history at the worst first-round draft picks wasted on NFL quarterbacks.